Holiday Horseradish Sauce
This recipe is so quick and easy! We made it as a sauce to use on our grass-fed roast. The roast had its own juices, but the horseradish sauce added a TON of flavor also! It will last in the fridge for at least a week!
- 1 cup grass-fed whole milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients in bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite roast!