“Macaroni” Salad Recipe
This healthy macaroni salad is quick & delicious! You will definitely end up making it for more than just a barbecue side dish!
- 1 box red lentil rotini pasta
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup grapeseed oil vegenaise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook lentil pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Add all ingredients together in big bowl and mix gently.
- Refrigerate in covered bowl.